My aviation themed comic strip made with YSFlight screen shots.
Use this banner to link to my site.
YSupload - file hosting service for YSflight modders
- 9 March 2011:
- 23 December 2010:
- 22 July 2010:
- 8 May 2010:
- 6 May 2010:
- Updates to the following: F-104, Cessna 152/172/182, 747, 757, A320, Piaggio Avanti. This update is to incorporate the new lighting features and landing gear door animations introduced in YSflight version 20100331. The Cessna 152 and 182 also have their performance fine tuned a bit.
- Korean War squadrons, a series of repaints of combat squadrons that served in the Korean War.
- 27 Jan 2010:
- 29 Nov 2009:
- 25 Oct 2009:
- 5 Apr 2009:
- 23 Dec 2008:
- More repaints of Owl's airliners: Boeing 757-200s of American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Icelandair, Harmony Airways (sadly it has ceased operation since March 07), FedEx, and a USAF C-32A. The AAL, DAL, Icelandair version and the C-32A has been modded with blended winglets.
- New additions to my 2Ch GAC pack repaint: Aerobatic Teams of the World: 3 different aircraft used by China's August 1st Aerobatic Team of the PLAAF. A
JJ-5 and two different schemes of the J-7E.
- 11 Oct 2008:
- Additions to my 2Ch GAC pack repaint: Aerobatic Teams of the World. Including the US Navy Blue Angels (F-18 and A-4), USAF Thunderbirds (F-16C), RAF Red Arrows (BAe Hawk), Royal Saudi Air Force Saudi Hawks (BAe Hawk), French Air Force Patrouille de France (Alpha Jet), JASDF Blue Impulse (Mitsubishi T-2), and Turkish Air Force Turkish Stars (NF-5 and F-5B).
- 29 Aug 2008:
- 5 July 2008:
- 31 May 2008:
- Repaints of Owl's airliners, including Airbus A320 family for Air Canada, United Airlines, Mexicana, Air France and Dragonair. Also included are the Embraer 175 and 190 for Air Canada.
- The Predator UAV: currently only the RQ-1L unarmed version.
- 4 May 2008:
- 19 Apr 2008:
- 30 Mar 2008:
- Two new 2Ch GAC pack repaint: The first one is a batch of fictional Su-27 repaints and mods. The other is a series of colorful civilian An-2 Colts.
- 15 Feb 2008:
- 10 Jan 2008:
- 28 Oct 2007:
- F-86 Sabres.
- Another new entry for the 2Ch GAC pack repaint: An-2 Colt, with Canadian registration # C-GFBR
- Update to the MiG-15. Cleaned up visual model with updated flight dynamics to complement the F-86 Sabres.
- 07 Oct 2007:
- 03 Sept 2007:
- 12 Aug 2007:
- 03 Jun 2007: A series of repaints of 2Ch's GAC pack: UH-60/SH-60, F-8E Crusaders, British Phantoms, and more.
- 17 May 2007:
- M3A1 Halftrack & M16 Anti-Aircraft Vehicle.
- F-104 Starfighter update: the over-speed warning light in the cockpit now works correctly. It will come on when your speed exceeds Mach two. Flight dynamics has been modified and it can now accelerate to M2.4 like real life Starfighters. Also the color of the pilot's flight suit and helmet for all German versions of the Starfighter is now corrected (thanks to HotelFox of cleared4takeoff.de for the suggestion).
- MiG-21 update: like the real MiG-21, the nose cone will now gradually moves forward when speed reaches M1.5, until a speed of M1.9 is reached. Flight dynamics has been modified so that it will now reach Mach two.
- MiG-15 update: The actual ammo load on the MiG-15 is now modelled correctly: 80 rounds for each of the two 23mm cannon and 40 rounds for the 37 mm cannon. Also because of the slower muzzle velocity and heavier shell of the 37mm cannon, the trajectory of the 37mm shells will drop lower than the 23mm shells as they travel further from the aircraft. USAF F-86 pilots in combat against MiG-15s over Korea have reported seeing 23mm shells passing above them while the 37mm shells pass below them. This behavior is now emulated with my MiG-15 model.
- C-130 update: flight dynamics has been modified so that the aircraft will slow down properly when throttle is reduced to idle. Thanks to YSPilots member and business jet pilot Ric for his suggestion.
- Firetruck update: many users have reported that the firetruck will explode when a flight begins on ground. This bug should now be fixed.
- 14 Apr 2007: F-104 Starfighters: My Starfighters have been completely redone! Versions included are the A, C, G, J, S.ASA, S.ASA-M, RF-104G and dual-seat trainer. Many paint schemes from 9 different countries.
- 11 Mar 2007:
- New additions to the Simple Airliners series: Air Canada A320 special scheme "Symphony of Voices", CP Air DC-10, Qantas 747-400, Air Canada 777-300ER.
- Repaint and cockpit/canopy mod of the Cessna 152 and 182 by KZS.
- Further update to the King Air 200's flight model, it now decelerates at a more realistic rate. (thanks for the suggest, ric!)
- Weapons pack update: added AGM-114 Hellfire and AS.34 Kormoran.
- 11 Jan 2007: New planes and updates to the Simple Airliners series: FedEx DC-10 and MD-11, Canadian Airlines DC-10, and KAL 747-400. I also added the upper deck windows to the 747s, and the DAT for the A343 has been modified.
- 8 Jan 2007:
- Default bis pack, a repaint and cleanup of all the YSflight default aircraft.
- The Hien Airliner Repaints are now called the Simple Airliners, and now includes the 747-400, A320 and A340-300.
- INSPEP vol.1, a cooperative effort between several YSpilots modders to create many repainted versions of 2ch's GAC pack.
- A download page has been setup to consolidate the links to download the various addon packs.