The DIF pack is a low complexity pack of World War 2 aircraft following the spirit of 2ch's GAC pack
. This pack does not use any transparency effects, and moving parts are kept to a minimum (usually just propellors and landing gears).
The Bf-109 model was based on a heavily modified version of coarse model from Oranleed's Bf-109. All the others were created from scratch by me.
Much thanks to ricm96 for helping me flight test some of these aircraft fine
tuning their flight dynamics.
Download the pack - last updated 29 December 2013
To install, just unzip the content (with the directory structure) into your YSflight main program folder.
Down In Flames pack requires YSflight version 20110207 or later.
Current list of aircraft types included:
(*) = recent additions
- P-38 Lightning - F, H and J models
- P-47 Thunderbolt - C, and D-25 with bubble canopy
- P-51 Mustang - B, B with Malcolm hood, D models.
- Spitfire - Mk.Ia, Mk.Vb, L.F. Mk.Vb Trop, Mk.IX, Mk.XIVe, L.F.Mk.XIVe with bubble canopy, PR.11
- Tempest V
- Bf 109 - E-7, F-4 Trop, G-2, G-6, G-6/R-6, K-4
- Fw 190 - A-8, F-8, D-9
- B-17F / G
- B-24D / J / PB4Y-1
- He 111 H-2, H-6, H-11
- Do 217 E-4
- F4F-3 / F4F-4 /FM2 Wildcat
- SBD Dauntless
- TBD Devastator
- TBF Avenger
- A6M2/3/5 "Zero"
- D3A1 Type 99 Model 11 "Val"
- B5N2 Type 97 "Kate"
- P-39 D / Q
- P-40 B / C / E / F / N / Tomahawk II.A / Kittyhawk I.A
- A-20 C / G / J / Boston Mk.III
- B-25 B / C / G / H / J; Mitchell II / III; PBJ-1C / H / J
- Beaufighter I / VI / X
- Ki-27 Type 97 "Nate"
- Ki-43 Type 1 "Oscar"
- Ki-61 Type 3 "Tony"
- Ki-84 Type 4 "Frank"
- Ki-21 Type 97 bomber "Sally"
- G4M Type 1 "Betty"
- Me 262A-1
- Me 163B-1A
- He 162A-2
- Ar 234B-2
- Gloster Meteor Mk.I and Mk.III
- P-80A Shooting Star
- (*) F4U Corsair
- (*) F6F Hellcat
- (*) J2M Raiden "Jack"
- (*) N1K1 Shinden "George"
- (*) D4Y Suisei "Judy"
- (*) SB2C Helldiver